An Employee Information Form located in the back of the book, is required to be filled out with your details and forwarded to the Administration Supervisor. The paid working week is Monday to Friday paid into your bank account on Wednesday.
Salaried Employees are calculated as a yearly wage as follows:
• Salary $ divided by 52 weeks.
• Divided by 38 hours equals an hourly rate.
• This includes allowances for RDO and daily work day to perform tasks as required by role.
• Excluded is Leave Loading and Superannuation.
• Any overtime will be paid at the calculated hourly rate.
Where “Chain of Custody” (COC) products are sold employees shall be inducted and trained in the process that is relevant to their responsibilities.